Sunday, March 1, 2015

Singles : Zedd : I Want You To Know Ft. Selena Gomez

Singles : Zedd : I Want You To Know Ft. Selena Gomez

Listen To : Zedd : I Want You To Know

Russian-German electronic music deejay and producer Anton Zaslavski, professionally known as Zedd, is finally ready to retun to the music spotlight with highly-anticipated new single called “I Want You to Know“.

The song is confirmed as the lead single taken from his awaited second studio album and follow-up to his acclaimed debut album “Clarity“, released in 2012, including the album’s title track, which won the 2014 Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording.

“I Want You to Know” includes the collaboration of American singer and actress and Zedd’s current girlfriend Selena Gomez. The track was released on iTunes on 23 February.

The new single was written by Anton Zaslavski, Ryan Tedder and Kevin Nicholas Drew. It’s a instant crush a perfect radio single and a real club anthem.

“I Want You to Know” combines the melodic part of his smash hit “Clarity“, using the strength of his latest global hit “Break Free” along Ariana Grande. The result, a resounding success.


Contact Selena Gomez
Website | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube| Twitter | Google+

Contact Zedd
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Tumblr | Spotify | iTunes

Contact Ultimate Music
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Google+

Sources : Zedd Photo | Listen To I Want You To Know | I Want You To Know Article

0 comments: